Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dresses, Dresses, and more Dresses...for all occasions!

I picked out a few of my favorite dresses at E's Boutique but there are SEVERAL more available on the site! 


 This is by far my favorite dress.. so elegant and can be worn for so many different occasions  





Another one of my favorites!  Perfect for all occasions! 
Priced at $47.50










  











 What I love the most about these dresses are how loose fitting they are.  You can dress this look up with a nice pair of heels and a necklace or dress it down with a pair of sandals. (depending on the occasion)  I especially love the back of these dresses because it has a "low scoop back" which is one of my favorites!
$44.50

 These dresses are very unique! I actually love how plain they are but are still very dressy.  This is a sleeveless dress with pleat and back zipper details making it stand out among others!
$42.50
 $44.50 



                                    $47.50





 

The strapless dresses above are the most popular! The lavender and mint dress are a micro pleated sweetheart chiffon dress with a lace bodice. Those two are available for sale for $42.50






 LOVE LOVE LOVE! 
You can pre-order these dresses now! Perfect for weddings, graduations, fancy parties etc., This is a must have for the season!

$82






 $42.50



 LOVE THE COLOR AND THE BACK OF THIS DRESS! 

ON SALE FOR $37.99

 



 

 

 

 

PERFECT TAILGATING DRESSES!

                            $37.50 ------------>

 

 

             

This navy blue cotton dress is on SALE for $24.99!




  Colorful and unique! 

$44.50

Thanks for checking my blog out..there should be new arrivals soon!  

 

 

E's Closet Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment